- @LimeGreenRealty Please call me if you want more specifics. 3 hours ago
- @JeremyNagel @LimeGreenRealty @LivingInCalgary @MikeFotiou Absolutely, except I would say my seller clients have done well. 4 hours ago
- @LimeGreenRealty That is like saying the house may sell regardless of what is done to market it. I do not need to debate my experience. 4 hours ago
- @LimeGreenRealty Thanks, but it is note opinion - it is fact. 9 hours ago
- @LimeGreenRealty I do not worry about stats from some market. What I focus on are results for my sellers, & done right, open houses work. 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: mobile devices
Steve Jobs appears to have won the Flash wars, even from the grave.
Adobe Inc. is phasing out its popular video- and interactivity-enabling plug-in for mobile devices in order to focus on desktop-based upgrades, the software maker announced on Wednesday.
This represents a major victory for advocates of HTML5, the latest iteration of the web programming standard, based on publicly shared, not privately owned, code.
Adobe also announced a“restructuring of resources,” including the loss of 100 jobs at its Ottawa offices, part of 750 job cuts in North America and Europe, at its Fourth Quarter results meeting on Monday… Read More
Source Photo and Text: The Toronto Star
Our mobile devices work overtime for us. We need them for business, but we also use them for entertainment, and we want them to perform when we travel – to check out other flights when we’re delayed, then for a quick game of Angry Birds before boarding. Plus, they must be tough enough to survive constant use.
We asked seven people what makes them loyal – or in some cases, not so loyal – to a particular phone… Read More
Source Photo and Text: The Globe and Mail
BlackBerry maker Research In Motion Ltd is close to rolling out its own music streaming service that will work across its mobile devices, according to three people familiar with its plans.
The new service is likely part of an attempt by RIM to beef up its BlackBerry Messenger service as it seeks to compete with the mobile media platform strengths of rival Apple Inc and of Google Inc’s Android… Read More
Source Photo and Text: Financial Post